DJ-i.MX 8M Mini is an ARM 3.5” industrial Motherboard based on NXP i.MX 8M Mini 4x Arm® Cortex®-A53 and 1x Arm® Cortex®-M4 processor, frequency at1.8GHz, on-chip 3D/2D GPU and 1080p VPU, support for OpenGL2.0, it offers rich interface such as Gbit Ethernet, 6 USB2.0, 4 UART, 15 GPIOs, MIPI / LVDS also features Mini-PCIe,M.2, SIM card slots for integrating Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and 3G/4G modules.
It ideal for Industrial Automation, Smart Embedded Device, Self-service terminal, IoT application, Energy, Medical Device, Building automation, Digital Signage and much more.
● ARM 3.5-inch industrial motherboard with a lead-times up to 10 years
● NXP i.MX8M Mini 4x Arm® Cortex®-A53 and 1x Arm® Cortex®-M4 core 400MHz processor
● Onboard 2GB DDR4 Memory and 8GB/16GB eMMC
● Dual Channel 30/24/18 bit LVDS, 1x MIPI-CSI
● 6x USB2.0,5x UART,1x GbE Lan, 1x TF Card Slot, 1x M.2, 15 GPIO, MIC-in, Line-out, 1x Speaker
● Onboard WiFi/BT modules, mini-PCIE for 4G optional with SIM slot
● Support Linux and Android9.0